Mirror, Mirror on the Wall

eric graf

I like this shot - it does have a "moving on, reflecting (no pun intended) on what's ahead" feel.

Marc - I'm not sure I would like it better if the focus were "in" the reflection. That implies, to me, a play with reality. Is the reflected image the true image, are we seeing his inner self etc.? The relection helps identify and lend character, but the point is that he's firmly planted on the real side and being reflective (there's that pun again, but it's not a visual pun I see, but more a portrayal of the the roots of the usage of the word (probably)).

The stance may be a bit "preacher-ish" but I think it shows that summary evaluation is going to take place.

I like it.

Thanks for your comments. Don's distinguished, warm demeanor reflects both his character and his decision to out of the legal world. He no longer enjoys "the fight" as he once did as his interests have now turned toward other areas. A brave yet true-to- self move. Wish that we would all discern the seasons of life and move gracefully through them.