Rollei 6002 winding problem

michael_polyak1

<p>I've had my Rollei 6002 for awhile now without any technical issues. All of a sudden the winding mechanism stopped function correctly. When I put a new film in, first shutter release winds film to the very end of the film instead of to a first frame. I have 2 identical backs and the same happens with both of them. Even without any backs attached, after shutter is released it looks like winding wheel continues to rotate longer then it supposed to. Has anyone experience something like that? Is this an electronic's failure? Could it be fixed at reasonable cost and by whom? Thank you very much for taking time answering my questions. </p>

<p>Just a question : are you shure that you loaded the film the right way (empty down and film up) ? If you shoot without back, the winding wheel will rotate longer : the back should stop the winding when it is attached and not the body. There was another post a few weeks ago with the same problem with a 6003.<br>

Laurent</p>

<p>You could try to clean the contacts between the back and the body. I had myself trouble with le light measuring. I opened the body and sprayed the speed dial button with contact spray. It works fine now. It could be a contact problem or a more serious problem. In this last case, you'd better buy another body. In particular you can find quite cheap 6006 on the bay.<br>

Laurent</p>