developing problem?

nathan_bajar

<p>You are likely to get much more and better responses if you state what camera you are using. It sounds like some type of film advance problem with the camera rather than anything YOU are doing, but how can anyone give you any insight as to what the problem may be with NO information from you.</p>

<p>I used to own a S2A so I'm a little familiar with your camera. It might not be the film developing that's the problem. It could be your shutter in the camera. It could be the follower curtain is capping before the exposure is made. It might not show at all speeds and the slower speeds might seem alright. It might be time to get a shutter tune-up. On a 35mm camera you can sometimes see the capping by opening the back and tripping the shutter at all speeds while looking through the back at a bright white wall. Maybe you can try that and see if the second curtain is blocking out part of the exposure. JohnW</p>

<p>I'm not familiar with the Bronica, but John's answer is certainly a plausible one if you do not have overlapping frames. I have a Canon FTb with a similar problem. At slower speeds are running slower than normal, but otherwise all is fine. At higher speeds, part of each frame is missing. Shutter capping is the problem.</p>

<p>My guess you images taken with flash and using shutter speeds greater then 1/15 of a sec. The manual also has x-sync at 1/50. Electronic Flash at 1/15<br>

Vertical Focal plane shutter. Images crop at the top or bottom? On a good roll measure the Image spacing and compare to the bad roll of film.</p>

<p>Nathan,<br>

I could also be a back problem. I'm just waiting for my S2 to come back for a similar problem. Koh's knows these cameras and the price is pretty reasonable. It cost $150 for CLA to the body, repair to the back for frame spacing problems, and removing fungus from my 200. <br>

Scott</p>

<p>thaank you guys for the help. there was something wrong with the back. <br /> i took it to my local camera store and they helped me figure that out.<br /> <br /> also, they also found out that the shutter sometimes gets stuck when shooting at 1/60th of a second.</p>