March Wedding

tracey_s1

<p>The Bride does not think it will be nice enough to take photos outside (March in our part of the world could be from one extreme to the next- minus 40 degrees celcius to 10 degrees melty and mushy...but on average-it is pretty decent out, a bit chilly but tolerable) <br />So, she wants the photos taken indoors...probably for the Men's sake (they will be in kilts)<br />The hall isn't fancy and has poor lighting for photography, and there is not really any places indoors that are wedding photography worthy. <br /><br />I haven't said yes or no to her if I am going to shoot her wedding... But I am really not too sure about it... <br /><br />Advice would be greatly apreciated! I'm sure someone else has experienced something similar... <br />Thanks!</p>

<p>If you know it's going to be indoors, you could exercise more control over the lighting. Maybe set up some off-camera lighting, since you'll (presumably) have access to electricity and won't have to worry about weather. You could end up with some very nice formals, with the proper preparation.</p>