16-35 F2.8 or 24-105 F4 for Victoria Falls

amy_wilson

<p>I used an 11-18mm for Victoria Falls and found that to be perfect. I think you'll be better off with the wider of your two lenses for the falls. You may want to take the 24-105 anyway because you'll want it for wildlife photos. You'll still want a long telephoto (I've found that I've never needed anything over 300mm) for African wildlife, buy you may also be surprised how close the wildlife is at times and then you'll be happy to have the mid range lens too.</p>

<p>Julie Roggow</p>

<p>I used an 11-18mm for Victoria Falls and found that to be perfect. I think you'll be better off with the wider of your two lenses for the falls. You may want to take the 24-105 anyway because you'll want it for wildlife photos. You'll still want a long telephoto (I've found that I've never needed anything over 300mm) for African wildlife, buy you may also be surprised how close the wildlife is at times and then you'll be happy to have the mid range lens too.</p>

<p>Julie Roggow</p><div>00UdQJ-177245584.jpg.e6f346686a7b4f35ccfe99b15a5e50da.jpg</div>

<p>Really, both. You may want to do some close-ups of some of the flows, where the 24-105 will be handy. Also, when I was there, monkeys were everywhere along the little trail. You'll want the telephoto for them too (though they are remarkably close, your wide angle would be a bad idea for the monkeys. I did see someone get bitten badly when they got too stupidly close). </p>