Professional Digital Camera which one?

<p>Hi there,<br>

I'm a senior in high school looking for a used professional quality dslr. Usually i shoot with a d70s but i'm getting more and more fed up with the extreme noise levels in even medium level ISO's. I shoot some landscape/cityscape, city life, portraits (including studio), and tons of travel esque photography. I'm certain that i want a full frame ( or even the Canon APS-H) but i dont have the money to purchase a completely new system so probably used and also i dont need a 20 some odd megapixel resolution. quite frankly my computer cannot handle that (yet). Good news is that i only have one quality nikon lens so i'm fairly able to move away from nikon. I've been considering a used Canon 1d Mark III but any thoughts?</p>

<p>Much Appreciated,<br>

Elliot</p>

Something sounds wrong, because the D70 (older than the D70S) was not a particularly noisy camera. Have you tried shooting RAW and running images through Noiseware, NeatImage, NoiseNinja, or equivalent? Good advice from Anthony, though. A Nikon D700 would cost about $1000 more, whereas the equivalent Canon 50/1.8 costs only $97.