Looking to second shoot with someone

landscape_shooter

<p>Hi, I have experience shooting weddings, mostly 7 years with another established wedding photographer and a few by myself. I am trying to get myself going but would like to shoot for someone if interested, possibly for free. I have moved 3 hours away from where I worked with the other photographer. I am trying to get some weddings myself, but right now I feel like I am kind of sitting still. I am in Maryland, close to Baltimore, Washington and everything in between. Thanks</p>

http://www.clayblackmore.com/

Clay Blackmore is a top photographer in Maryland. He partnered with Monty Zucker for several years, who was rating one of the finest wedding photographers ever. If you can get into his studio even to work fo free for a year or so, when you go on your own or work for him you will be set for life. You can use my name, he may remember me from a job I did in Florida. Monty was also with him. This was about 8 years ago.

Send me an email and let me know how you made out.

<p>Just an update, we met and shot some photos of a 1 year old and his parents. I got to shoot with a 200mm 1.8 and 5D II which was pretty neat. Also the 70-200 IS. It went pretty good, he asked about going along to a wedding in October. I received an email from him and he said we had a great shoot and is sure there will be many more opportunites to work together and he will let me know of some sessions. I really learned alot just watching him. We didn't get much time to talk as he is really busy with things going on this week. Thanks again Bob, it's great how you helped me out. Maybe if it goes well, some day I can connect someone else here with him. Best wishes!</p>