Does anybody know how to enable perspective crop for CS3??

<p>I have used the perspective crop tool before but for some reason tonight it was not enabled on the crop options bar. I did 45 minutes of research online and in "CS3 Classroom in a Book" but no where did it directly say how to re-enable the perspective option -- it only warned me it could be disabled.<br>

I also tried to open photoshop at its default; no luck.<br>

The only thing I have gathered is that the "delete option" (?) was turned on therefore hiding the perspective checkbox.<br>

This is starting to crawl under my skin, any help is always appreciated. THANK YOU! :)</p>

<p> </p>

<p>I am sure it is a little trick played on us by Adobe, but no need to be embarrassed, the same thing has happened to many many of us....you click on the crop tool and select an area on the image - yes, there is the perspective check box on the tool bar. Next time, you click on the crop tool and go to click the perspective check box, what? it's not there!? I also needed to be told by someone that there is no check box until you have used the crop tool to select an area. The logic behind this? I don't think there is any.</p>