TheKnot.com questions?

ellie_m

<p>Has anyone here had an issue with theKnot.com advertisements and trying to cancel? <br>

If anyone has any first hand experience with this sort of thing and this company could you email me? I would love to know what you did with the situation.</p>

<p>Thanks,<br>

EM</p>

<p>I started the cancellation process 3 months in advance. Every week we sent them email and left message stating we were going to cancel the the effective date. About a week before the date we sent them daily emails and daily phone messages. Turns out, it still took them another month to get the cancellation correct. After the cancellation date passed we emailed and called a few times a day for 'status' updates. We just sent out a form email so we didn't waste anymore time.</p>

<p>We took such a harsh approach because of stories we had heard from other photographers.</p>

<p>About a week before the cancellation actually happened someone asked for a copy of the cancellation email we sent. I image they were a bit annoyed when I forward 80+ cancellation emails to them.</p>