Where is best place to buy Canon 5D Mark II ?

<p>I just read another lousy experience someone had with Abe's of Maine. I'd avoid them, particularly with the 5D II showing up more frequently at B&H and elsewhere. It was in stock for about four or five days straight a week or two ago.</p>

<p>Dogg! I am so upset. I am still waiting for my refund from RitzCamera. I was going to purchase from Adorma that was three days ago now. I like B&H even better because no tax on for $5.00 extra I can get it UPS in 3 days. If all works out well I will have camera before next weekend. Can't wait.<br>

Are there any accessories I should definetely get at time of purchase. I want, but don't need the batter grip and a couple fast cards but again not required I have several Sandisk 2GB Ultra II cards and 1 Lexar 4GB 133x card. I figure this will be enough for me to get a couple quick shoots to try to make some of my money back.<br>

Looks like B&H photos tonight at 12:01 when the money gets released in my Bank account.</p>

<p>By the way, those Sandisk Ultra II and Lexar 133x cards will feel dog slow on the 5DM2. You really need a UDMA card. I'd recommend the Lexar 300x. Files sizes for that camera are huge, so you'll also need larger capacity than 2GB eventually.</p>

• 3 years later...