many, many thanks

bob-c

<p>Bob, you were such a cute boy! :) Not quite as intelligent looking as Simon - the soon to be physicist - but, still quite smart. You must have had a ton of old ladies huggin and kissin you back then. :D<br>

If we're going to get into ol baby pics - here's one of me back in the early 70's... with my brother... I'm the cuter, short one...</p><div>00TgDR-145113684.jpg.c2e10803b784090b854518c6f8d3d530.jpg</div>

<p>I agree w/ Robert - I'd be more worried about the clothing choices for your bro!! (As a child of the 70s, I have spent my life trying to hide & forget proof of the poor clothing choices my mom made)</p>

<p>Very glad to hear all is well with you, Robert!! This thread started the day after our oldest girl's back surgery (driving home day), so I have to admit to just now getting around to reading.<br>

I expected to see pics from around the hospital - things as seen by a patient trapped in a bed! Where are they?!??<br>

This is what recovery around our place looks like - The blanket is fully covering the 2 arms because they both have IV tubes in em (only 1 w/ a bag attached). The IV, therefore, renders both arms from the shoulder down, completely useless, meaning little girls must be fed like a little bird.<br>

Here, the Queen is being fed chocolate pie.... since she ate a LOT of lunch (including half of mine!!) </p>

<p>Well, I'll take advantage of the boo boo to say I didn't really realize that my file name was missing .jpg. Sorry.</p>

<p>ALSO - even if Rose doesn't think you look like a physicist Robert, I think at 3 you obviously show the intelligence that led you into Pentax!!</p>

<div>00ThwI-146113584.jpg.3dc4ffd2ad6dd29bfcfbd4ed007cbae6.jpg</div>