Another Rolleiflex TLR picture thread

<p>A few weeks ago I got a Rolleiflex 3.5F to go with a 1953 Automat. After shooting a few rolls of film I really like the Planar lens on the 3.5F. Here are some pictures I took with the 3.5F on a trip to Baltimore, on Plus-X and HP5+ films.</p><div>00TelU-144269584.jpg.dffe81b71a2b318bb8c759ef446635d1.jpg</div>

<p>Eh, why not? Very boring test photo taken to check the response of Kodak's Portra b&w C-41, a great film which, naturally, they discontinued as soon as I grew to like it. Brass oil lamp with orange shade, red apple, blue cloth. Other than rendering deep red a bit too black, it was a terrific film.</p>

<p>Rollei 2.8C w/ S-K Xenotar. Exposure... umm... I seem to have misplaced the EXIF data.</p><div>00Teq3-144299584.jpg.0b13a1bc3299d9af0c1f50cc055fcfe4.jpg</div>

<p>Like your shots David L esp. the second one (bench). Baltimore is an interesting photographic city IMO, - great to walk about with a camera. And i agree Lex, Portra BW was a pretty good film, different from there previous T-400CN...</p>