Lightroom error msg. Look at this screen shot

<p>written backwards?</p>

<p>In this system, I've got almost 20K images in one catalog, 8 drives (2 internal, 6 external in 3 devices) totalling 4T of storage and 4G of RAM. Windows Pro.</p>

<p>I wonder what's up. I was trying to compare two images in the same folder in the Library module. Look at the screen shot and give me any theories you have about it. Should I care? or just keep working? No other issues arise.. yet. I would like to use this comparative view... t</p><div>00Tbkx-142499584.jpg.a89c9ce307594e8dfe9dd9df437c4351.jpg</div>

<p>excuse me? Photoshop and Lightroom can't be open at the same time? Even with 4G ram and a ton of scratch? (330G free on F drive which is the first scratch disk). Besides, I had only opened PS CS3 to make a jpg of the screen shot. It was not open at the time of the error.</p>

<p>I <em>am</em> using LR v2.3, so memory leak schmemory leak.</p>

<p>Breeze Browser is a very low resource app.</p>

<p>This is lame... t</p>

<p> </p><div>00Tc6l-142671684.jpg.333027d0e5d205f9135d88aaa4cb0bbe.jpg</div>

<p>and now it's working fine, even though I'm playing a game of Hearts while I import... ooo scary.</p>

<p>Yeah I know it said out of memory backwards in red... that's why I made the crack about needing an exorcist. I do appreciate the "redrum" Kubrick reference though. It's the most entertaining, if still useless comment on this thread.</p>

<p>Come on guys... no big ideas? Are you going to force me into that Briar Patch called the Lightroom User Forum?... t</p><div>00Tc6p-142673584.jpg.9548a2c98a24284fbba73b171c62016a.jpg</div>

<p>I think that's because nobody has demonstrated the leak in 2.3 in any repeatable way. At least I've never seen it, though I've heard rare anecdotes.</p>

<p>Tom, if you don't want to wade into the Adobe User-to-User forum (and I understand completely), try <a href="http://www.lightroomforums.net/">Lightroom Forums</a> . Much friendlier, with a remarkably knowledgeable set of gurus.</p>

<p>Thanks for the tip Mark. And for everyone''s attention to this. I think it's one of those things like the weather in Georgia. If you don't like it, just wait a while and it will change. Substantially. This problem hasn't come back, despite multi program work flow and heavy importing.</p>

<p>I really thought everyone might get a kick out of the wierd backwards error message in red. Thanks folks... t</p>