# W/NW Olympus and 4/3's Friday photo #5

pisq

<p>Carey You reminds me a sad story from a couple days ago of a fight between a cat and a pigeon in my garden and I could clean up the debris!! Thanks cat!</p>

<p>The weekend was beter with a nice kayak trip in Germany so my picture comes from close on the water line!</p>

<p>Carey You reminds me a sad story from a couple days ago of a fight between a cat and a pigeon in my garden and I could clean up the debris!! Thanks cat!</p>

<p>The weekend was beter with a nice kayak trip in Germany but on the kayak I use only my LX3 for ease and safety so my picture from close on the waterline are very nice but not oly gear so no pictures from me this friday!</p>

<p>Hi Herman, that is a sad story. I think that after confirming your text response, then you'll have an opportunity to browse to a location to choose an image to upload (resized to 700 pixels at the widest). This occurs after your confirm your initial text response though. Please try again, I think we missed your image on the previous thread, so if you have a chance to reload that one, it would be nice as well. Thanks,</p>