10 x 10 Wedding Album

preston_harper

<p>I have a bride that is interested in a 10 x 10 wedding album, 20 -30 pages. Obviously a digital flush mount album would not be reasonable due to how thick it would be, but can anyone recommend a style that would be good? Also, if anyone could recommend a company that would design, print and bing the album that would be great.<br>

Thank you</p>

<p><strong>"Obviously a digital flush mount album would not be reasonable due to how thick it would be ..."</strong></p>

<p>I could be misunderstanding you Preston ... but, a flush mount album can certainly be 20-30 pages and they look lovely. </p>

<p>You can google album design and find dozens.</p>

<p>There are many companys that will do a good job ... I enjoy working with Zookbinders for my <strong>flush mount albums.</strong> Just google it if you're interested in more information; I'm sure others have their favorites to. I find that it's easier to just stick with one company that fits my style and feel rather than using multiple different companies.</p>

<p>I also offer the bridal couple a <strong>magazine style album</strong> which has thinner pages and it's more light weight: I use Asukabooks for these albums. </p>

<p>It's more a matter of pricing for some couples; but, if money is no object then most couples prefer the flush mount albums.</p>

<p>KISS wedding books (as Chris said), nuff said. What's wrong with a flushmount album?? They START at 20-pages, and go up to 80, which is very reasonable. Make sure as well that you don't confuse a page with a side, (left and right together is called a spread, not a page). It's just like a book. So if you say 20-pages that means 20-sides/10-spreads. </p>

<p>Agreed Aimee and I would consider encouraging NOT WORKING with album companies that don't know the difference. We simply won't work with them at all. It's common knowledge in the design world, and if they are making a product they should know better. If they don't have a clue on the page/side/spread terms what else don't they have a clue on? Maybe it's just a pet peve of mine from being a designer in my past life but it's not that hard of concept to grasp. >.<</p>

<p>Some album companies offer variable thickness for flush mount albums depending on the number of pages. 20 page albums will look best with thicker pages. 30 page albums can use thicker or medium thickness. 40 or more page albums probably look best with thinner pages. <a href="http://www.jdalbums.com">www.jdalbums.com</a> offers variable thickness. You can order flush mount albums of any size or any number of pages from them.</p>