Celebrity wedding photographers?

missy_kay

<p>Most celebrity photographers agree to keep their images private and their clients anonymous. Their clients have a right to some personal privacy, so that's part of the game. And YES, Denis is an amazing photographer who was shooting photojournalistic images on Hasselblads well before the term was even coined.....-Aimee<br>

Shot with a Mamiya C330 and Hasselblad for years.</p>

<p>What kind of celebrities are you talking about? Local celebrities--just look at local celebrity wedding photographers. National and world celebrities--look at national and world celebrity wedding photographers--the ones that do the seminars, etc.</p>

<p >I think you will find that there are <strong ><em >Celebrity Photographers</em></strong> and there are <strong ><em >Photographers who Photograph Celebrities</em></strong>.</p>

<p > </p>

<p >The former may also Photograph Celebrities and these Photographers are usually well known, especially through self promotion.</p>

<p > </p>

<p >Those remaining Photographers who photograph Celebrities, are often well known too, but usually locally, are not as highly publicised, are discreet, personal and trustworthy - and these Photographers do not display personal images of well known people, for example images of their Wedding or Child’s Baptism – but usually allow those Client to release them.</p>

<p > </p>

<p >The % of Photographers in each group might vary where you live – but I think you will still find there are two distinct groups.</p>

<p > </p>

<p >***</p>

<p > </p>

<p >On the other point of which might be of historic interest about <em >Wedding Photojournalism being thought of . . .</em>  my Mother and Father were married 60 years ago: the Photographer made the Formal Wedding Photos in the Studio and not on the Wedding Day. </p>

<p > </p>

<p >The images of the Ceremony and Reception (Wedding Breakfast) were taken <em >“Photojournalist Style”</em>. As best I can make out from a snapshot taken by my Aunt, the Photographer was using two Rolleiflex TLR, each with 80mm F/2.8 lenses. Much of that work was shot in available light.  </p>

<p > </p>

<p >***</p>

<p > </p>

<p >In regards to the ‘blad question: there are few pitfalls in that question IMO . . . perhaps School,  Team Sports and up market Santa Photographers will deviate from a standard 120 roll film answer -  but I wounder how many Panorama Photographers are around?       </p>

<p > <br>

WW </p>

<p>. . . as for a name, here, <strong><em>Monte Luke Studios</em></strong> likely would win the race for Wedding, Portraiture and also Corporate “celebrity” names: but I doubt you'll see that many Celebrities' Weddings or Portraits, in the Studio Galleries and fewer in any of their Photographer's personal displays.</p>

<p>WW</p>