Adjustments? Thanks

<p>You guys are so great to help me. You gave me super ideas about the black and white Church print. I have to print this image out for a Ballet benefit and I need your help again. Please advise as to what you would do to this shot before i print it. Thanks again for all of your advise. -Durr</p><div>00TIDG-132696084.jpg.de3f526861a692703bdbd6f0dc7bfd82.jpg</div>

<p>It's a lovely, natural looking image, dark where it should be dark, light where it should be light, nice natural colors. I wouldn't do anything except auto contrast and auto color in PS, which adds a bit of low end tone and zaps a slight orange cast. This photo looks great because it is completely believable as is.</p><div>00TIDb-132697684.jpg.e2b38d03e6839be01af4f7cbf30b1069.jpg</div>

<p>it's great but the more I look at it, I think:</p>

<p>crop down the top, it's distracting and takes away from the ballerinas.<br>

lighten the face and upper back of the woman closest a bit<br>

can ou burn in teh face and costume of the woman on the right? too bright and kinda blown but you can make it work<br>

I might add a subtle overall oval kind of vignette to darken the edges a bit. Teh focus is the dancers.</p>

<p>I like the picture pretty much as it is. The shadows are not too dark. They create a kind of conspiritorial tone to the picture as if the girls are hiding in the wings watching whats happening on the brightly lit stage. The colors are lovely - strong yet soft. But as the post above says "I don't think there's any 'right' answer"</p>

<p>Having said that, there is one thing I would be tempted to experiment with - throwing the background slightly more out of focus. Easy enough to achieve with a selection. The colors, tones and patterns in the background might add to its attractiveness if they were slightly OOF more. But thats nit picking.</p>