Brush tool paints lower than where the cursor appears in PS CS4 MacPro Intel Leopard

<p>

<p >I just upgraded my computer from an imac PPC, Tiger OS to a MacPro, Intel, Leopard OS. I am using PS CS4. Since upgrading my computer, when I use the brush tool, the painting with the brush appears LOWER than the actual brush tool (by a few millimeters). This is driving me crazy, as I cannot accurately use the brush on anything. I have to guess where the brush will paint. This happens with both my Kensington Mouse and Wacom Tablet. I just updated my Wacom Driver (Intuos 2), again, with no luck. I did not uninstall the previous driver, however...and not sure if I should. Thank you for any help! Regina</p>

</p>

<p>There are a bunch of bugs with the cursor in PS CS4 on both platforms.</p>

<p>Make sure you're up-to-date with the latest CS4 updates, and you can also try using either precision mode (caps lock on) or quickly toggling precision mode (hit caps lock twice) to see if either of those help.</p>

<p>Colin,<br>

I just posted this question on the Adobe Forums as well, and someone suggested to hit the F key a few times to toggle between screen modes. This worked, but the gentleman that answered said that this is only a temporary fix. So when it happens again, I will try your suggestions. Thank you SO much for answering, and mentioning that this is a bug with the cursor in CS4. It only started happening for me when I upgraded my computer. Previously, on my imac (PPC Tiger) I used CS4 as well, but no problems. I am glad to know that it is not happening to JUST ME! Thanks...Regina</p>