School composites photoshop 7.0

<p>Has anyone ever attempted to create a group composite photo without templates or auxilary software<br>

in photoshop? I realize software exsists, but I cannot afford it. Any tips on designing a composite?<br>

How to determine the image size (50 individuals) for a 20" x 30" poster? (these are full length poses, so the individuals need to be a least 2" x 3"</p>

<p>thanks<br>

BA</p>

<p>In PS 7.0 that's going to be a huge file.<br>

Last time I tried something like that, I used Illustrator to place the files onto the page. Composite as in grouped together into one image or individual images on the page. Maybe I didn't understand what you're asking.</p>

<p>Assuming that this is a serious question and not a troll...there's a couple of ways that I can think of to do this...</p>

<p>1. Set up a new blank image in PS. Resize it to be 20 x 30. Then open your individual photos and place them on the new image. Of course you'll want to change color, etc..size...before placing so they're consistent. </p>

<p>2. Use MS Publisher to do essentially the same thing.</p>

<p>Remember - someone had to create all of those templates at some point. Nothing was "born" with photoshop and the templates don't create themselves... So at some point someone bit the bullet, sat down and created a template. It's just a matter of time and know how.</p>

<p>Also - Do a google search on PS templates - You'd be surprised.</p>

<p>Dave</p>

<p>Thanks for all the replies, yes, I am just bitting the bullet, as you say, and creating from scratch. Just kinda scary, only being able to see the file on a screen a fraction of the finished size. I will check google for templates.<br>

BA</p>