WedNEsDAy PiC #17

jose_angel

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<p>Very interesting composition Jose.<br>

Gary, How did you get up so close to that owl with a 90mm? Great shot!<br>

Richard, great tonality. Love the B&W. Is that a digital conversion or a film capture?<br>

Bruce, is that your house?<br>

This week I have been playing around with CLS and a new flash and umbrella set up so my entry is not as dramatic as some of the other posts this week. The only willing subject I could find was this stupid pine cone.</p>

<div>00T8fe-127263584.jpg.3394bfc9ab14df09ef94affae507a24d.jpg</div>

<p>This week my moher was escaping the U.P for a trip to sunny Florida.We kept her chained to the stove.<br>

Hey Grandma....What's for dinner?<br>

How about:<br>

Homemade spaghetti sauce<br>

Homemade raisin bread<br>

and for dessert ....<br>

homemade lemon meringue pie<br>

All made from scratch<br>

YUM YUM</p><div>00T8fw-127265584.jpg.f032a9eeceef83973b6dd349bb9a7519.jpg</div>

<p>Hello, already so many great photos<br>

here is mine taken last night at LISA art show at the Great Frame Up in Arlington Heights<br>

in the photo is David Klitzky him and his wife founded the store and are also supporting LISA life is simly art show where highschool students show their artwork</p><div>00T8gA-127267684.jpg.24b35d33557aef2188bd816532e5fc45.jpg</div>

<p>Funny you said that, Scott. My wife wants me to make it into a puzzle. And no John, that's not my house. My home would fit into the entrance of the castle. :-)</p>

<p>BTW, this is one of the smaller castles here in Scotland. I photographed a few others but haven't had time to process the shots yet. More to come next week........</p>

<p>Wow, it pays to get up early to post here!</p>

<p>Nice work so far everyone... Jose's and H. Ting's are the standouts to me!</p>

<p>Taken in the weekend, just 2 minutes up the road from my house. D300, 70-200mm @ 82mm, f11, 30 sec exposure. The streak in the sky is an aircraft on its landing approach. The curious can see a larger version here (http://www.photo.net/photo/9004597&size=lg)</p><div>00T8gt-127273584.jpg.4126925067cc28e84d416c3b2b749c87.jpg</div>

<p>Bruce, beautiful castle...when will the puzzle be on the shelves?:-)<br>

Thanks, Scott! I looked at my night shots of the strip and gave up...yours is very nice.<br>

John, I like your cone. The Red Rock shot is a black and white conversion from a 14-bit uncompressed RAW file using Aperture 2.1.3.<br>

Dennis, I think we should all gather at your Grandma's for dinner!<br>

Beautiful landscape, jf zhang!<br>

Susan...WOW! Those blue eyes just leap right off the screen! Excellent portrait!<br>

Jose, beautiful effect with your 50 mm f1.4!<br>

Nice sharp sparrow shot, Deiter!<br>

Hamish...creative copyright for your image:-) Your weather looks like mine...but, your surroundings are cleaner. Mine are mud!<br>

I was also wondering how Gary got so close to that owl.<br>

What a great thread! Thanks again, Jose!<br>

Dick</p>