For the Lomo Holga group

<p>I meant to add this review to my post but couldn't find it earlier. http://nicnichols.com/FourCornersDark/?page_id=956</p>

<p>I would think this is for the Lomo Holga crowd that wants to be able to focus a little more than a Holga allows. It is a toy camera after all. Being able to shoot 24mm square, 24x36, or 36mm square which includes the sprocket holes (have fun scanning, it can be done and is part of the challenge) seems pretty interesting as well. If you just want a TLR to tinker with it might be for you. If you want something to replace you Rollei that needs fixing and you don't have the cash to fix it, this isn't it.</p>

<p>i wouldn't mind buying one, but they look like they are very cheaply made. Not to say if they are or not, but the flat black paint makes it look really cheesy. it being around $120 bucks doesn't help it's cause much either, but the shots look like they were shot in a 35mm converted holga, yet a little bit more crisp</p>

<p>Cheers All- saw this thread in my blog stats.. It's a great cam, and it's very well made. The design and production were very well thought out, and it shows in the result. I have several of them, and I use them weekly. The ability to have 3 different masks is very nice- square, rectangular or full sprockets. Don't let the price scare you, it's well worth it. They have a few online distributors in the States now, so google a bit for the best spot to pick one up. Hope you enjoy- NIC</p>

<p>Agreed. That's a lot of money. If it took medium format film, it would be more attractive to me, but still overly expensive. I can get the same sort of 35mm results from all kinds of thrift store cameras, ranging from a Bell & Howell plastic throwaway to a 1959 Kodak Pony with scale focus.</p>

• 1 month later...
<p>*Josh Root<br />it from Holga Limited, a company of the Universal Electronics / Tokina Group co-founded by Mr. T.M. Lee"<br />which from Hong Kong, China. It produce by various factories in mainland China. One of the wide-known distributor is Lomography (which they repackage it and sell for much high price).</p>

• 1 month later...