Need a Wedding Photographer Near Yosemite - Bass Lake Wedding

bring1

<p>Can anyone recomend a photographer for a wedding in August that will be held in Bass Lake, Caliofornia, which is just outside Yosemite Valley? My friend's budget is about $3-4,000.<br>

If this is the wrong forum for posting this question, I apologize, and look forward to learning which is the correct forum.<br>

Thanks,<br>

Bruce</p>

<p>I am available too. I am relatively newer to wedding photography, but I love doing it, and my prices are still low! I am also intimately familiar with that area, as I grew up just down the hill in Fresno, California.<br Thanks,<br /> Erin </p>

<p>Bruce - It looks like your friend has a number of wonderful photographers from whom to choose. I'm sure can't go wrong with any of them. I am available on the 15th if would like to discuss. My website is zen-photography.com. Feel free to email me.</p>

<p>Bob</p>

<p>Thanks to all who have posted thus far, and to those of you who may later post recommendations or requests to be considered. I am passing along all of your information to my friend for her consideration. If she is interested in talking with you further, she will contact you directly. Providing the URL for your website, as most of you have done, is, and will be the most helpful.<br>

Many thanks to the wonderful community of photographers on photo.net!<br>

Best Regards,<br>

Bruce</p>

<p>Hi Bruce,<br>

My wife and I have August 15th, 2009 open as a date as well and would certainly love to be considered among the other wonderful photographers here. We are not far from the Yosemite area. Thank you for taking a moment to pass our info along to your friend and have a great day!</p>

<p>Add me to the list. My price is well under the budget, so transportation and lodging fees should not be any problem. Unlimited images, no time limit, free online gallery that never expires, freely downloadable full resolution images, inexpensive print ordering, USB drive, lifetime retouching. Incredible images capturing the moments of your day. Combination of photojournalistic and traditional with plenty of digital enhancement.</p>

<p>I am available on August 15th still and my packages (w/travel) fits within your friends budget. I'm based in Atlanta, but am available to travel all throughout the country. My site is www.kellyembry.com. Feel free to email me for package info and if there are any questions.<br>

Ciao.<br>

Kelly Embry</p>

<p>Hello,<br>

Me and my Wife Brady, are among the most experienced Yosemite Area Wedding photographers (we were also married in Yosemite.) and have internet placement to prove it. Search any "Yosemite Wedding Photographer" type keyword in Google, Yahoo or MSN and we are in the top 5.

We are approved Yosemite National Park Wedding Vendors and the last we checked, the only Husband/Wife Team on the list. We are available for August 15th and would love to shoot your wedding. Our style is photojournalistic, natural light with natural posing, minimal flash (fill only.) We have a vast portfolio and would be happy to show more Yosemite Area wedding images, than those available on our websites. By the way, we only shoot together as couple and do not use unproven 2nd photographers, students etc..<br>

Feel free to contact us with any questions.<br>

Ken & Brady<br>

<br /></p>

<p> </p>

<p>Moderator note: Post your response and make sure your website and email are correct on your Community Page.</p>

<p>Do not post emails, phone numbers, websites and images on these threads please. People with inquiries can click on your name which will bring them to your community page for your contact info. Thanks.</p>

<p>A big thanks to all for offering your services, or for recommending the services of someone else. My friend is quite appreciative, and has selected several of the photographers I learned about here for interview, along with another photographer someone else recommended.<br>

At this point, my friend is not interested in my forwarding her any more information about other photographers, so no need to send any further requests/recommendations.<br>

My friend and I do very much appreciate the wonderful community of photographers on photo.net providing us so many wonderful and talented photographers from which to choose for her daughters upcoming wedding.<br>

Thanks,<br>

Bruce</p>