Lightroom integration with CS3 doesn´t work anymore

<p>I ran into a new problem - to me at least.<br>

I´ve Lightroom 2.3 and Photoshop CS3, both updated. After I´d installed the Lightroom 2.3 the problem occured:<br>

Suddenly it is not possible anymore to open images from Lightroom into CS3. It doesn´t matter what format - the picture doesn´t show up in CS3. A message in Lightroom states that CS3 can´t be launched. But that´s not true. CS3 launches alwright, but not the picture.<br>

Any suggestions? Please help me out someone! :)</p>

<p>Bengt,<br>

I had the same problem previously. Unfortunately I can´t remember exactly, since I´ve given up on Lightroom altogther, but I think I had to assign CS3 as a "secondary" or "alternative" image editor in the preferences, even if it was already the default editor. Strange, but it did work.<br>

Hope this lousy answer will lead you right!</p>

<p>Am currently using CS3 and Lightroom to launch it, without problems.<br>

It may be the code on the drive which launches it had become corrupted or there is a bad sector. First Id scan the drive to make sure it is ok, I do this at least once a month. If it does not fix it, then you might use setup to reset your settings to use CS3 as an editor.<br>

The simpler method would be as Sebastian said, asign CS3 as a secondary editor.<br>

If you still have problems look for a bad sector or corrupted code.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>I tried the trick with setting CS3 as a secondary choice and it worked! Concerning scan and defrag I do it every week. By the way - how do I reset my settings to use CS3 as editor?</p>