Recommendation for proof software only.

lucas_jarvis

<p>Does anyone have any recommendations for a program to lay out proof albums? I would like to send jpg files that it compiles to my own album company of choice.<br>

I'm aware of photoshops contact sheet plugin but I am looking for something a little different. I would prefer random sizes on a page with the ability to switch photos around if the larger images are not the photos of my liking.<br>

If any recommendations require exclusive printing with a certain album company, I live in Australia.</p>

<p>What you need is album software that makes it easy to send proofs to your clients. You Select It by an Australian photographer makes it easy to create your pages and to send a PDF file to your clients with the images individually identified on the page so they can say image C014 on page 14 needs to be changed and you know exactly which picture they are referring to in their note.</p>

<p>Photo Junction has a new pricing model and a brand new album creation program that is the best supported product (they are based in New Zealand). Highly recommend first looking at their program. YSI is excellent and there are both Mac and PC versions, but like Page Gallery, the support is virtually non-existent.</p>