Is this normal? Warping wedding album

mark_m7

<p>Greetings all,<br>

I am new to digital flush mount albums. I ordered what I considered a mid level priced album ($300 for 16 spreads) and was disappointed to see the pages warp or curl. I understand the nature of paper fibers wanting to change depending on moisture content. Am I wrong in assuming that this may be normal for this price range ? Am I wrong in assuming that this is a mid level product?<br>

Thanks for your input.<br>

Mark</p>

<p>I have noticed that these albums are very susceptible to moisture and temp extremes. You definitely need to keep them out of any damp environments. I have had good luck with mine however I did just send back a Graphistudio book for warping and they are fixing it for free.</p>

<p>I use Finao as my album company and upon receiving a book, usually have it sit around in the box for a while (day or two) before filling.... (self mounts) however... I did bring them to a bridal show, and noticed the pages warping... However, upon returning 'home' to what they were accustomed to, flattened right out.... Finao mentions that this is normal for albums to have an acclamation period, and I didn't see any other things affected, so I don't worry too much.... and as far as pricing goes... I find that their albums are mid range.<br>

Hope that helps.</p>