5D II availability at B&H

arthur_reyes1

<p>I've had the e-mail notification set up for many weeks at B&H with no response so far. Two weeks ago, I went ahead and ordered it through the Adorama link on this site. Got it within a week or so (using the slowest shipping option). Apart from a confirmation call--this was my first Adorama purchase--no hassle. And I suppose it supports photo.net.</p>

<p>Arthur, I got mine from B&H last week. They opened the window to order for a short time, Although the camera showed as back ordered, I didn't expect it for a while but got it within a couple of weeks. I know there are other places but I have been very pleased doing business with B&H. Good suggestion. Just go ahead and call them.</p>

<p>Is it me, or is it easier to get these from smaller local photography stores than online?<br>

When I bought mine, I kept looking online and calling around places like Best Buy or Fry's.</p>

<p>Then I walked into a local shop, They had two Kits, but the owner took the lens outta the kit and sold me the body only. He said the lens was easy enough to sell by itself.</p>

<p>I had a 5D II body only in my cart at B&H last week. Foolishly, I hesitated while I added an additional battery, and the camera disappeared from the cart with the notice that it was no longer available. Talk about a cry of anguish. Now I'm still trying to find one. B&H has told me that don't have dates for availability. </p>