Cathy's Profiles ... MIA?

<p>Hmmm. I've had her make profiles for me 3 years ago, a year and a half ago, and 7-8 months ago. I don't know what her affliction is, but she has several times alluded to chronic health issues. In my experience, she has been erratic in responding to e-mails. I have a new printer, for which I'd like to have her make profiles again. E-mailed her on the 13th and the 15th of January and have not heard back from her yet. That's not terribly unusual, but now reading Sam's query, I am concerned she's having a flare-up of whatever her health issue is. Hard to tell. Personally, I hope she is all right and relative to my photo work, I hope so too. I think she makes very good profiles.</p>

<p>I got my profile from Cathy today, so I guess she's up and running again - she didn't offer any explanation for the delay. Next time I need a profile, I will email her first to make sure she is available before I place the order.<br>

Anyway, I'm very happy with the quality of the pofiles. I'm getting excellent results so far.</p>

<p>A little follow-up: I mailed Cathy the color-grid targets on or about January 19th. I received the profiles early this morning. Downloaded and unzipped them. Haven't tried them yet, but at this point everything looks to be in order. I'm glad she's back to work.</p>