How do you make a group of photos have the same hues and tones?

<p>I have about 40 photos of paintings, but they were taken with two different cameras and a couple were taken with flash. That said, the photos aren't bad. But, among them, some seem to have slightly different hues and tones. Is there an easy way, in Photoshop CS2, to make these photos more similar in terms of their color values? I hope I worded this question clearly! Thanks.</p>

<p>Have you tried adjusting levels and color balance? I would do it by eye, but there may be a "scientific" way to do it. You can save the profile from each camera and apply it to all the images from that one.</p>

<p>Adjustment layers. Open your layer pallet and at the bottom you will notice a row of icons. Mouse over them and select "adjustment or fill layer". On later versions of PS it's the fourth icon from the left, can't remember if it changed from CS2. When you select 'adjustment layer' you'll get a menu of all sorts of different methods to adjust your image. When you've adjusted and are happy, you can copy this layer onto additional images so the same adjustment(s) are applied</p>