Names for my galleries - Help Please

booray

<p>I've been thinking of re-naming the gallery pages on my website and could use some advice. Should I name the "Weddings" gallery "Heading down the aisle on the big day," or "True love in bloom?"<br>

Should I name the "Children" gallery "Lil' ones" or "Itty-bitty-cutie-pies smoochie woochies?"<br>

Should I name the "Families" gallery "The ties that bind" or "You, your deadbeat brother and alcoholic parents?"<br>

Finally, I'm thinking of changing the "Pricing" page to "Investment"<br>

Your thoughts?</p>

<p>well, for the children & families galleries, I prefer the 2nd names you are considering. Go with those. :-D (great end of the day laugh, thank you.)<br>

But I have to say, I am insulted by people using the word "investment" when it's clearly not. Examples: cars, buying prints, buying a vacuum cleaner, etc etc etc.</p>

<p>I honestly think putting money into professional photography versus something like Wal-mart studios IS an investment...not an insult. It's an investment into better pictures that will hopefully last for generations. I still have professionally taken pictures of my grandparents when they were younger that have stood the test of time. THAT is an investment. Just my 2 cents. Sorry to get all "soap boxy"</p>

<p>I have to respectfully disagree. Though photos don't gain monetary value, I see wedding photos as something that appreciates in value over time. How many times have you heard people describe their wedding photos as "priceless?" How many people in the face of a disaster would grab their photos before anything else?</p>

<p>My tagline is 'capturing your moments...' and YES! I use the term 'Investments' on my website to where my 'collection' pricing is located. I believe when you're passionate about your services and products, people ARE indeed investing in you! Your time, your talent, your eagerness, your PRODUCT. <br>

And tag lines for galleries are tough... I have 'Hens & Chicks', 'Relationships', 'I do's', etc...</p>