Albums; Miller Professional Imaging specifically

anna_p.2

<p>Hello all, I did a search for this lab and I couldn't find anything so sorry if this has already been asked!<br>

I am new to Wedding Photography and I am looking for quality albums. I just ordered a hard cover book from Millers, to take to client meetings, I have used Miller's before for prints, business cards, etc and have been happy with everything thus far. I am looking forward to getting my book in the mail but am curious to know if anyone here has any familiarity with their albums? They look quite lovely on the website.<br>

I think the Pictage albums are adorable but I am not a fan of becoming a member just to be able to order their products.<br>

If anyone reading this also has experience with Queensbury or any other rec's I would love to hear.<br>

Thanks and everyone have a great New Year.<br>

-Anna</p>

<p>Thanks Bill!!!!! I just looked at their site and they have some AMAZING albums! I love the Bijou line, it's very sweet. The Signature line is lovely and their Precious Metals line is unreal. I just registered with them, I am really looking forward to seeing their products in person, actually they are in the DC area and so am I. Very cool that Clay Blackmore uses them too.</p>

<p>VA are excellent once you know their color bias. Wonderful books IMO.<br>

Graphi are nice books but a tad expensive for what they offer.<br>

Forbeyon are very nice books and their offerings are more contemporary than a lot.<br>

Millers are very good as a lab but I have never used them for books.</p>

<p>You have many choices these days and a lot of them are great.</p>

<p>Anna -<br>

The Miller's flush-mount (hinged and panorama) are very nice albums. Very high quality, lots of options both inside and out. Their remote studio software is easy to use and allows for creative page layouts that can be saved for future albums. It's also free. When you complete an album layout, you can upload it to a Miller's site for approval by the bride. I think you can do two free online drafts. The other nice feature with their software is you can order companion (parent) albums using the same layout when placing the main album order = nice time saver. The "boutique packaging" option is great too.<br>

Their customer service is excellent and the turn-around time for their albums is usually 2-3 days. You can order a lab sample album for 25% off if you want to give them a try.<br>

paul</p>