Slim lens bag, for 3 lenses

ken_kartes

<p>I am looking for a slim lens bag for my Nikon lenses. The longest is the 70-210mm and also might have to fit a 180mm as well, third compartment might be a smaller lens or SB-800. I have consider the Domke F-5xb, but it looks a little bit too short for the longer lenses. Slim is key, I don't want the box look. I have a mini treker backpack now, but want something faster and smaller.</p>

<p>The Domke F-803 should fit the bill. It's a really nice compact bag. I don't own neither the 70-210 (the old f4.0 AF variant or the newer f4-5.6 model?) nor the 180 but if you provide the dimensions of the lenses I could check if they will fit. Just an example: it will hold two SB-800s with the fifth battery attached and a AiS-Nikkor 300mm/4.5 IF-ED. <br>

Billingham Hadleys are slim too.<br>

Hope this helps and please excuse my english, georg.</p>

<p>I use the F-6 bag , but it is a little thicker than what you are describing. Mine holds my D3 body , 80-200 2.8, 85.18, 17-35 2.8 and a 35-70 2.8 , along with a SB800. If you are going to hang it on your shoulder all day,then think of getting the Domke mailman's pad to go on the strap. It keeps the bag on your shoulder and is nicely padded. </p>