Web Site

juliette_loska

<p>I currently have a web site but I'm not pleased with the design, layout or the fact that I can't post a gallery for clients. Could you please give me feedback as to some companies that can help me build a good web site with lots of space for multiple galleries. I'm looking at companies that have templates that are somewhat changeable so I'd have my own style, and one that charges monthly and or yearly fees.</p>

<p>I also have used bludomain and been quite happy. For 400 bucks you can get an amazing set up with great support. They have a ton of layouts to choose from and the way you are able to "make it your own" is really nice.<br>

I didn't use them for hosting though.</p>

<p>-Scott</p>

<p>I'm a big Bludomain fan - I love their templates and there is no additional fee once you purchase... in addition right now until the 31st all their sites are 100. except for their couture sites... I bought two more sites just so I could expand my business... check them out... also you can check out my site through my link...</p>

<p>My client uses blu domain and loves it. There are quite a few wordpress templates for photographers which may provide more flexibility. If you go to wordpress dot org and view templates you can see all the free templates . prophotoblogs is one template. ithemes has a great template as well. Art</p>