Retainer Payment Online - How do you approach

idobelieve

<p>I am wondering how everyone goes about taking online payment for bookings. On my old site I had a hidden page with a paypal button and I would send clients the link. It blended seamlessly with my website. I have since switched over to a bludomain page and I don't think I can do a hidden page with the template. My online gallery service offers a prepay function but then I'm pretty sure I have to pay a percentage to them along with the 3% to paypal. I will probably end up designing a new hidden page but I just wondered how others do this. Thanks!</p>

<p>If BluDomain is also hosting your site, they provide you with a file manager that you can use to setup additional folders on the server. I have a folder called "invoices" on my BluDomain server that I upload an HTML invoice page template that I design with Dreamweaver for each client. That page includes a PayPal payment button that links to my customized PayPal payment page that displays my studio logo. It's all very easy to setup. Once the HTML invoice page is customized for a specific client, I just upload it to my BluDomain invoice folder and send the client a link to it in an email.</p>

<p>Try Genbook.com. There is a free version and a pay version. With both, you can set a price for your bookings. With the pay version, they will except credit cards for you. I am not sure what the cost for the credit card transactions are. I use their free services for Proofings, Portrait, and Consultations.</p>