Life's BIG questions

gene m

<p>I can't believe how you managed to get some really nice pictures out of a cheap, plastic camera :)<br>

It looks like it was shot through a Gatorade bottle, with the blurrying, but it gives it an interesting, kind of dreamy effect. And it fits perfect with B&W in the snow. <br>

And wait a sec...does that tree in the last picture have eyes and ears and a mouth? Please don't tell me it started to talk after you took that picture! hehehe</p>

<p>Oh My .. what are they selling... Looks like Frosty was their last customer.. he melting<br>

in the right spot! Some of the landscapes; Fence, barn etc are very good. The monument<br>

in the snow; quite poignant. What Rover went over to 620... I think your theory is the most<br>

likely explanation. "Umm.. no we don't have any 120 sticker.. will 620 do ..ist the same ?</p>

<p>Oh My .. what are they selling... Looks like Frosty was their last customer.. he melting<br>

in the right spot! Some of the landscapes; Fence, barn etc are very good. The monument<br>

in the snow; quite poignant. What Rover went over to 620... I think your theory is the most<br>

likely explanation. "Umm.. no we don't have any 120 sticker.. will 620 do ..ist the same ?</p>

<p>Gene -</p>

<p>Third request denied? They could be hauled into litigation for false advertising, try again and insist they honor the sign. Please do let us know the results, good luck.</p>

<p>Always good stuff from you, great camera's, super photo's, sharp humor and witty to boot. If I lived back East I'd buy you a beer, (or three,) likely a good laugh to be had at the pub over a pint.</p>

<p>Keep on keepin' on.</p>

<p>Patrick </p>

<p>Gene-</p>

<p><big><big>The Rover<br /> <br /> <small><small>The Rover is another of those Diana Clones. Incredibly crappy but attractive. I had a<br /> girlfriend like that.</small> </small> </big> </big></p>

<p>...........yea, me too. Gene- you think, maybe, we all knew the same girl? </p>

<p>Jerry</p>