Best PCI Express video card for CS4 under $200?

<p>I'm looking for a good graphics card to put in my computer mainly to improve the CS4 preformance and take advantage of the video GPU in CS4.  Its going in a AMD 9500 Quad core w/ 8GB RAM.  I'd like to keep it under $200.  Any suggestions?</p>

<p>mark</p>

<p>I personnaly didtn see much improvement with a bigger video card with CS4; other than the fancy slide image, live rotate tool, or quick zoom that look good at any zoom ratio...if you turn those feature OFF (i have) i dont think CS4 use the video card.</p>

<p>i migth be wrong, but i didtn see any major improvement before and after.</p>

<p>In many way it sounded to me by the descriptions of the types of "acceleration" Adobe talks about like CS4 uses the texture mapping and other basic features of the card to speed up display rather than using the insane quantities of floating-point processing power in the shaders to actually do the gruntwork. This would be sorta a shame given Apple already managed it with Aperture, but understandable given the way CUDA and OpenCL seem to just now be falling into place. There probably hasn't been time to for a program to run the development pipeline with a working vendor-neutral GPU compute library.</p>