Seattle area wedding photographers

User_264089

I have followed may threads in this forum over the years because of the many photographers here that I admire as

well as the interesting discussions but now I have a son getting married in Seattle (at the zoo) on April 4th

next year and would be interested who on this site works in that area. I will not be making the decision who my

son and his fiance might use but would like to at least send some recommendations for them to consider. Thanks

for any recommendations you care to offer.

Regards,

Jon

<p>Thanks Jo Ann, and all of the others who sent an email with links to their work, for the response. I like your work and will send the information to my son and soon to be daughter in law for them to look through.</p>

<p>Josh, I must admit when they called and said the Seattle Zoo in early April I thought they had lost some of their highly educated brains as they both graduated from U of W and fully understands the weather in that area. They had gone to school there and fell in love with the city (the bride lived just north of the city) but had never gone to the zoo so when researching venues they found that the zoo was set up for weddings in several areas, both inside and out, and found it to very impressive.  I am now looking forward to seeing the place.</p>

<p>Regards, Jon</p>

Jon-

I live about an 45 minutes north of Seattle. I have been researching the market and have met a few or the local shooters. I have three recommendations depending on your price range.

High End Quality and High end price-www dot janetklinge dot .com/

Resonable price --> /www. dot lintonjamesphotography dot com/

Bargain --> Me :) So far I have shot 4 and have one booked... so far 4 happy brides.

-Travis

<p>My website has been put on hold for a couple of months. (been holding down a busy job while going to school) I will try to get some of my wedding stuff up there soon... for now there is just a quick and dirty gallery of a shoot that I did last summer in a dark club.<br>

It isn't much yet but here it is... www DOT traviskrause DOT com</p>

<p>Jon,<br>

It must be site policy to alter the links... someone was nice enough to alter them for me. However, when they were altered... letters were chopped off. So, I have fixed them.<br>

www dot janetklinger dot com<br>

www dot clintonjamesphotography dot com<br>

Also, I posted a few examples of my first three wedding on my site. Again, good luck.<br>

www dot traviskrause dot com<br>

Travis</p>

<p> </p>