Trouble Converting TIFF Images to JGEG in Zoombrowzer 5.6

I didn't really know where to post this question. So thanks in advance for your patience.

My problem is this. For my Canon 30D, I use Adobe Elements 5.0 and save TIFF files in Canon's Zoombrowzer 5.6.

I'm trying to change some TIFF files to JPEG (to make 4X6 prints with Shutterfly -- and they don't accept TIFF) -- and

images are becoming greatly distorted after I export. I've gone through the help button, and can't find any

troubleshooting solutions. I've tried to resize, but still distorted. I've not resized, and still distorted.

Does anyone have a solution? Thanks so much for your help.

Mary Beth

Your Adobe Elements should be able to handle that task I would think. Is Elements outputting the files large enough to print a 4x6 at 300DPI?

But if that didn't work I would try Digital Photo Professional. Once I figured out how to use DPP I really haven't opened ZB much.

In DPP, select the pics that you want to resize, click the Batch Process button, choose a folder for the new files to go into and choose the size to make it, and that you want it to be a jpeg. It's actually pretty easy. If that doesn't work then there may be something wrong with your workflow.