Just Got my F1 back from CLA

tomscott

Don, you are absolutely correct about Ken Oikawa, he is the man to see when it comes to the F1. He replaced the

pentaprism, battery cover, light seals and mirror cushion, adjusted light meter to accept the 625A 1.5 Duracell

battery, all included in original quoted price. No extra charges, no surprises. He Will definitely get my business in

the future and fully recommend to others. Now to get out and do some shooting with it! Oh and I forgot to mention he

cleaned internal dust/fungus specks from the lens as well (included).

Cesar, the price was $153.00 but that included the lens, and return shipping, I believe it was cheaper for body only, the way he explained was $153.00 would cover everything, and then he would not have to call for authorization if anything extra was needed. Depending on condition, a partial refund was possible. Contact: Ken Oikawa, 28288 West Worcester Rd, Sun City, CA. 92586 Ph. 951 246-9136

Yes Don, I hope I did not give anyone the wrong impression. He explained that this price would cover almost any unforseen situation. I don't know what the price for a basic CLA is. But I felt that the price was quite reasonable for the quality and quantity of work done, and the fast turnaround time.