Frosty Morning Out with K10D

bob_marz

Trout fishing in the eastern US is closed for the season, except for a few rivers that are open all year.

I had today off from work.

I decided to takne my camera fishing one last time for 2008.

It was 27 degrees fahrenheit to start the day.<div>00RH55-82279684.jpg.1f0a8ffe90df846b704515d1264de22b.jpg</div>

What a nice series Bob.. Let me say that my least favorite is the foamy fish.. and even that has some really lovely details that are beautiful. You got some really beautiful colors in your first three shots.. Thanks! Cheers, Haig

Bob,

Excellent work. You've really been putting out some nice stuff lately. Glad to see you are having fun with the camera and getting some fishing in.

Really loved the stuff you shot on the AMR, namely from Fish Hawk. I have always enjoyed shots taken from up there but oddly NEVER taken anything myself.

Bob, Great stuff....Funny, I was thinking that as soon as I saw your name, I had a feeling I would see a fish....Funny, I was thinking about this earlier today..We all seem to fit a stereo type of some sort...Examples...

When ever a duck thread comes out, My name gets mentioned.

Javier is the duck man it seems...

Garry, his pretty friends,

Mis, His black and whites,

Peter, His weddings,

Justin, His landscapes,

Rose, her cats,

Hin, his flower macros,

Jeff, His strangers,

Dave, His woodpeckers,

Lindy, His 5D,

Markus, has an image for every occasion,

Haig, his people shots...

and many more, Point is Bob, you are officially the fish man ;)

Guys

Thanks a lot.

Javier I have thought the same thing. We all have our strengths, and yes, our weaknesses. We all seem to fall back on what works best for us. But, we all learn from each other ultimately. Javier, your street shots are awesome. Javier, you are NOT a duck man. You are a PHOTOGRAPHER. Me. I am a photographer in learning.

That being said, like Justin, I have more to share,

• 2 months later...