Vintage Linhof 3 1/4 X 4 1/4 Technical Field Camera

gchu1970

to me your camera looks like like a pre-worldwar II technika II 4x5.

the back doesn't look encouraging for the recent roll film holders. if you can get hold of one without buying it and check i believe that would be the best thing to do. if at all i would imagine the older rollex holders could fit. all the grooves for it to sit properly seem to miss here. (not to mention the gg alignment versus film plane on rollex or super rollex with this camera)

and for regular 4x5 film i would imagine you would have to look out for the really old metal holders. none of the present dds should fit. i even doubt a rotating back of later technikas would fit. this would give you the chance of using modern super rollex and regular dds. this retrofitting was possible from model III onwards.

sorry for the obviously bad news.

maybe someone else has better and more precise information on possibilities i do not know of.

bob salomon may have it.

• 3 weeks later...
I finally got a Graflex 69 Roll Film Holder which exactly matches my camera in a Chinese vintage camera store. It's really luck. I got it less than $100 with pretty good shape and functioning. I'm enjoying it with fun. I also asked Shen Hao owner to help me make two lens boards. Really luck.