Welcome to photo.net

mottershead

<p>Welcome to photo.net! If you are coming from LUSENET, you can

find information on how to get the password that has been created for

you <a href=/lusenet-migration>here</a>.

<p>We also have a <a href=/bboard/forum?topic_id=1562>Help and

Feedback Forum</a> where you can ask questions, make suggestions, and

complain about how photo.net is organized.

All of the messages up to June 2 transferred. The rest will be brought across before much longer. The indexes for the Search function possibly don't include any of the LF messages yet because the Search indexing lags behind. Are you able to find your other photo.net messages?

I've posted on LUSENET, in particular the large format page, since 2001 and sparingly on photo.net. But I opened my account on photo.net this April or May. So I'm just wondering if all my responses for LUSENET were automatically transferred to photo.net.

Am I doing something wrong, or are there bugs? This is what I get for not using photo.net enough.

floren, therer are 40 postings in your name, including many in the LUSENET forums that came across. There might be some more under different email addresses, including misspellings. If you find the missing ones, let us know and we will merge them in to your main account.

Dear Brian,

Thanks for providing us with basic information about the new site for the Large format photography forum. I have but one question. In the old site, it was possible to get, through e-mail, the questions and answers listed on the site week per week. I found this extremely useful. Will it still be possible to get this service on the new site?

Emil