Argus C3

perhaps someone can help me... i just purchased a used Argus C3, im not used to rangefinders in general. i

managed to load the film after a trial and error process. but im not sure how the film advances after i take a

picture, im used to it advancing after i pull the advance lever on my usual SLR. but i dont see the wind wheel

turning... perhaps someone can help me out? somehow i have to advance it myself after i take a picture?

This is a beautiful camera, the essence of the "light tight box": just a rangefinder, a viewfinder, and a lense.

I learned how to take photos with one of them, and have always been glad. The lense is quite sharp, even though this is a

consumer camera, because it's based on the classic Tessar design which, if you don't try to push it to a big aperture, gives results

which are difficult to beat.

Ok, but does anyone tweak these and build their own specialty items for them like a macro bellows or visoflex or stuff like that? I have about 10 of these and am planning to start hacking them. Anyone have any ideas or requests/suggestions as what would be a fun accessory to home build for the C3?