A very unique question... watermarking on site prints?

Okay, so I have no idea where to post this so printing - other seemed best. I am a face painter ( <a

href="http://www.comicexpressions.com">Comic Expressions</a> ) who offers the option of on-site photos for kids to take home from the

party. I have a Canon Rebel XT and a Selphy ES30 (JUST BOUGHT as an upgrade from a Pixma mini320 - for the convenience factor of

single-cartridge printing).

I would like to put my logo and contact information on these prints (on the print side since they get framed) but I can't think of any way

how. I'm not totally opposed to putting my computer (a MacBook) into the equation but the basic idea that I need to be able to snap a photo

and start printing in under 20 seconds (or less) must not change... so any computer solution would have to somehow interface with my

camera and allow me to snap a photo and the whole process automatically watermark and start printing it.

Even if I had got the ES3 with custom clipart that wouldn't work since the clipart only can be applied from memory card, not straight from

the camera over PictBridge. Speed is ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL in my work! Every second counts, literally.

If anyone has any ideas they'd be amazingly appreciated!

Mark

Nevermind, shortly after posting this I came up with an *excellent* solution that I've tried and it works great... skipping

PictBridge and instead using EOS Utility's remote shooting mode. Open the file in Photoshop, hit Cmd-V to paste the

watermark, and hit print. Total time from shot until ready to paint the next face (I can start the next one while I wait for the

print - that's no biggie) - 20 secondsish... perfect!