my D3 keeps jamming up... anybody else????

gwyatt

I am a wedding Photographer and I shoot with a D3 and over the last 10 weddings my card slot says there is not a card in there so it does not fire.

BAD very bad. It has happened to my camera about 4-6 times per wedding... I was very lucky there were not in an important moment.

If I take the card out and put it back in then it works again. So it takes me about 8 secs to pop it out and put tit back in. A long time for a wedding

Photographer to have his 5K equipment not work.

So my question is has this happened to any D3 owners or has anyone heard of this problem. Maybe I am just the lucky winner of a lemon?

Thanks in advance!!!

Greg Wyatt

Actully Shun I did that and they do not look bent. And yes tboth lots have done this with many good cards. It just seems the cards are

not staying tight. Thanks

"Elliot" I did take it in on monday but I thought I would just run it by this cool group of people to see if this was unheard of. I guess so.

Thanks

The EXACT same thing has happened on my D3 but not as often as you mention with your camera. I usually eject

the cards and re-seat them and it works fine. Its annoying though as the camera is four months old and hasn't seen

any hard work. Last time it happened was this past Tuesday and I thought to myself once I had re-seated the cards

that its time to send the camera to Nikon U.K. as this is not what I expect from a D3 be it hardly used like mine or a

work horse camera... It will be going back in the next few weeks....

Regards,

Simon