Printing 10' or more on Epson 2200

After getting price quotes from commercial labs of about $300, I've been looking into making a 13" x 10' print (that's ten feet) on the Epson

2200. I haven't found any user experience info on this. Here are the details:<br><br>

Epson 2200<br>

Roll papers considered: Epson Premium Luster 13"x32', Moab Lasal Luster Paper 13"x50', Moab Fiber Satin Paper 13"x50'<br>

Colorbyte Image Print v.7 (lite) RIP<br>

MacPro<br><br>

Is the 2200 capable of making a continuous 10' print? I have a series of seven color images laid out at 9.5"high x 14.25"long and one

vertical image at 6.33" x 9.5".<br><br>

To proof, I'm can make individual prints using sheets of the same paper or less expensive equivalent.<br><br>

Has anyone done this and if so, can you share some user tips?<br><br>

I'll also need to mount the print (no framing or matte) to hang.<br><br>

Thanks.

Be aware that your image size may become larger that 30,000 pixels wide. If this is the case:

1) If you are on OS X, there is no way to print at this width; the operating system just can't handle it. If on

Windows, you must print from QImage, no other software will print this large.

OR

2) Resize your image using fewer pixels per inch, so total size becomes less than 30,000 pixels.

(I would be happy to be proven wrong, but based on a lot of painful research, I believe the above to be true.)

Kurt, yes the file is 42,500 pixels wide by 4680 high. Can't be done on Mac for sure?

The quote I had gotten was for a Kodak Endura print made on a Durst Lambda. I had seen a long continuous print recently

at a show at Powerhouse in Dumbo, Brooklyn. It makes a great impact compared to individual prints. They used a Canon

IPF6100. Thanks for your answer.