Capture NX

mark__8

I just recently bought a Nikon D300. It came with a unregistered serial number of Nikon's Capure NX software. The

guy I purchased it from said I just need to download the NX and apply the reg. But, I only find Capure NX version 2

and mine is version 1.....I'm pretty sure. Any suggestions? Is this correct about the downloading the software or was

it supposed to come with a disk? Is NX worth getting? I've heard it's good but only from websites...you know how that

is. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Mark<br>I'm not sure what country you are in, but I just checked on the Nikon Europe site and in the software downloads section you can download a copy of Capture NX version 1.3.0. <br>This is a trial version of Capture NX, but if it is a first time install, it will ask you on completion "if you would like to activate it by inserting a product key or, carry on with the trial version".<P>If you insert the product key which you have and it isn't currently in use, it should allow you to use the software as a fully functional version of Capture NX, you can then download and use the latest version V1.3.4.<P> As long as the previous user is no longer using that serial on a working copy, there is no reason why you should not use it.<P>Good luck<P>Paul