Best Bag for Canon G9 with Accessory Grip

Lou_Meluso

I have a G9 with the grip and also a leather Gordy's strap. This setup fits nicely into a Lowepro D-Res 20 AW, albeit with no room to spare. I think that the original Canon strap is more flexible and might even fit better but I prefer the Gordy's straps on small cameras.

My Lowepro D-Res 20 AW was bought "used" at B&H for $6. Actually, it wasn't used at all as B&H often includes discontinued items in its "Used" department. It came with the original Lowepro packaging and they must have had 20 more of them hanging on the rack. You may want to check their website if you're interested.

Update:

The Crumpler is a beautifully made pouch and fits the G9 with room to spare.....but.....it's a bit large for me to wear on the belt all day. It does have a strap option as well. I ended up going to the camera store and hand fitted the camera to a LowePro D-Res 50. Not a nice as the Crumpler but still nicely made and about a third smallerin length and width. Depth is about the same, and fits the camera/w grip cards and a spare battery very well and is a lot more wearable........Lou

• 1 month later...