Mamiya 645 Pro Battery Type

jr_passions

I have read my manual. I have done a Google search. I have searched these forms, I cannot find the battery that I

need. In these forums, someone suggest a couple types of batteries, but I have no clue which ones I should buy.

I received my Mamiya 645 pro today from KEH, but they didnt provide a manual so I went online and looked at one.

Any assistance would be awesome, I need to go shoot tomorrow morning for my classes.

Thanks in advance!!!

4LR44. There's a guy on fleebay that sells 'em or you can get one at radio shack. By the way, I bought a bunch of them since people on this forum said that the 645 pro tl uses 'em up. My experience so far after 20+ rolls is that I am still on my 1st battery. The Px28L and L544 work the same - all 6V. Dog collar batteries. The guy on ebay is is mdbattery. I could not find them locally.

• 3 weeks later...
The first respone was incorrect (all the others are correct). You need a 4LR44 (or the PX28L, L544, 4SR44 or 2CR1/3). You can find them retail in most respectable camera stores as they also fit the old FD seris Canon cameras and a variety of other cameras. The battery life is very good - even with the AE prism but as I keep the motor wind on my two 645s (pro and pro TL) it is possible that the camera takes power from the winder. Note the SV winder takes the 2CR5 battery - like Canon EOS 1V and the power drive 2 (the bigger motor) takes 6 AA cells