Darkslide Compatibility

marcusdown

I bought an older style 120 back for my SQ cameras and it came with the wrong dark slide. The dark slide protects the film from light if I remove the back but ti doesn't stop the shutter from firing. Today I show two rolls of 120 print film with an SQ-A and an 80/2.8 PS. The first five frames I shot with the roll or Fuji Reala wil be blank because I left the dark slide in. I need to switch the back on that camera.

thanks guys. i checked out the website, which does seem a good solution. alas i'm in europe and shipping is

probably slow and costly.... I think my back is the newer model, with the asa/iso on the top. A guy in germany is

selling a slide for the etrs/etr/ and i want to be sure it will work before buying it from him.

Okay,

well thanks all. I've looked at the prices of darkslides online. They are difficult to find in europe but seem not so scarce stateside. I looked into ebay, where the price was excellent but delivery to the UK was often $25-30. And, having made contact with Jimmy Koh I think I'll finally be buying one from him. His price was more expensive than ebay but his delivery price of $3.50 was a hell of a lot cheaper. ...strange how the price of posting the same object can differ so greatly from one person to the next.....A big thanks to Tom for pointing me in the right direction