Wedding Phtotgraphers in Washington DC

dana___

John Brady did my son's wedding in 1987 in Manassas, VA. I use to know John personally before I moved from the Northern Virgina area in 1991. He was an active member of the Manassas Camera Club, which I help start in 1985. John use to be a full time professional photographer in California, but he worked for NASA when I knew him and did some weddings on the side. His work for my son's wedding was excellent and reasonable!. I do not have his current phone number, but the last time I saw him he was living in Woodbridge/Dale City. You might check the listings for Prince William County. He did not have a yellow page listing when I lived in Prince William County.

<p>

Good luck on the wedding!

I don't do weddings, but I did get married here in DC a few years back and can provide a recommendation, if that would help. My wife hired a guy named Len Depaw (I'm not sure if that's how it's spelled, but the number I have for his gallery is 202-362-8111), who as I understand it is quite well regarded. I was very pleased with the work he did. The formal portraits of my wife are spectacular (she gets some of the credit for that), and he got one candid of us in the church just after the ceremony that I really love. I'm not sure what format he used because I only got into photography when we had kids, but the results were good. I hoope this helps. Good luck with everything.

• 3 years later...
  • 7 months later...